Our top priority has always been the safety and well being of our community. To ensure a COVID-19 safe environment, see what we are doing differently at our Clubs’ entertainment venue Kicks Tenpin & Arcade.
- Hand sanitiser stations at entries and exits, as well as throughout the venue.
- Additional wipes, sanitiser and gloves available to guests at all times.
- Consistent and regular communication to guests and staff about maintaining safe hygiene.
- Complete daily cleaning before we open to the public.
- Constant sanitising and disinfecting of all areas and equipment prior to use.
- Staggered bookings – guests will need to book to ensure you have more fun with less people.
- Reduced capacity of activity areas – our team will be closely monitoring the flow.
- Reduced capacity in tight or enclosed spaces (like the toilets).
- Waves only – no hand-shaking or high-fiving.
- Reduced overall capacity and group booking size in line with state mandated guidelines.
- Reviewed seating plan to ensure groups are kept a safe distance from each other.
- Dedicated separate seating area for all groups.
What we need you to do
Planning a visit? We can’t wait to see you!
If you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (high temperature, dry cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing), or have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms, please stay home.
We’ll still be here when you’re feeling better and will gladly honour your booking. Give us a call on 8833 0701 to reschedule.
We ask that you please consider the following:
Before you arrive
- Pre-book to ensure your space is ready for you when you arrive.
- Only arrive 5 minutes before your booked start time.
In the venue
- Play it safe – ensure you’re staying in your bubble and practising social distancing at all times.
- Take advantage of our hygiene stations.
- Only consume food and drinks at your dedicated table – you won’t be able to eat or drink while you play.
We will continue to act in accordance with government advice, and will constantly monitor our policies and procedures to ensure we’re doing the best thing for our guests and team members to keep everyone safe.
If you have any other questions about our hygiene practices, social distancing measures or cleaning procedures please give us a call on 8833 0701.
Click here to see forms of valid Club entry ID.